TERMIS AP 2020 will publish ALL accepted abstracts in a SCOPUS-indexed journal, the Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences (MJMHS).
TERMIS AP 2020 will have a special issue for selected excellent full papers be published in the following WOS/SCOPUS-indexed journals:
- Tissue Engineering (TERMIS official journal)
- Molecular Biotechnology
- Biomedical Research and Therapy
- All abstracts must be submitted online using the template format. All abstracts must be written in British English.
- TERMIS-AP 2020 assumes that all authors have approved the submitted abstract.
- Authors submitting an abstract for the TERMIS-AP 2020 meeting do so with the understanding that they will abide by the conditions, deadline policies and decisions of the TERMIS-AP 2020 Committee.
- TERMIS-AP 2020 accepts no responsibility for submitted abstracts. The responsibility remains with the authors.
- The copyright of all abstracts rests with the authors, and TERMIS-AP 2020 will not be held responsible for any infringements as a result of plagiarism, libel, slander or any misuse of material.
- If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVIEW CRITERIA AND NOTIFICATION
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and considered for oral or poster presentation. The abstracts will be evaluated on the basis of the TERMIS AP 2020 themes.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be communicated to the authors two weeks after abstract submission deadline.
Abstracts are submitted with the understanding that when an abstract is accepted, the presenting author will register and attend the meeting. Should the presenting author be unable to attend the meeting, a registered co-author must present the oral or poster presentation instead.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
- The abstract template is provided above.
(The authors may want to copy, paste special, unformatted text each section of your abstract in the respective sections of the example abstract to maintain the format.)
Author’s Guidelines for Abstract
By Special and Supplementary Edition Unit | Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences (MJMHS)
- The abstract must be written in British English language and an informative synopsis / summary of the research work.
- Font type: Arial
- Size of the font:
- Title: 11.0 point
- Authors list: 10.0 point
- Affiliations: 9.0 point
- Corresponding author's email: 9.0 point
- The main text of abstract: 10.0 point
- Single line spacing and aligned left except for the body of the abstract, which is justified alignment. Margins for left, right, top and bottom should be 2.54 cm (1 inch).
- The maximum list of the affiliations should not exceed 4.
- The word count should not exceed 200 words.
- The full term for which an abbreviation or acronym stands should precede its first use unless it is a standard use or unit of measurement.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Kindly refer to the sample of the abstract.
No figures or tables should be included in the abstract.
Rename the file using the presenting author’s first name second name (e.g. John Doe).
Please submit your abstract via the online form the latest by 11.59 p.m., Thursday, 30 April 2020 MYT.
(NOTE: Abstracts that do not comply with the formatting guidelines, plagiarised, or exceed the length restrictions, will not be considered and returned to the authors for amendment.)
Responsible Conduct of Research
“Research misconduct is defined as fabrication,
falsification, or plagiarism in proposing,
performing, or reviewing research, or in reporting
TERMIS-AP 2020 adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) standards on publications ethics. Submission of an abstract/article implies that:
- The work described has not been published previously except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis.
- It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Its submission and publication in the journal are known and approved by all Authors.
- The work is the Author’s own and there are no falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism including duplicate publication of the authors’ own work without proper citation and misappropriation of.
Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously and will be dealt with using the guidelines issued by the COPE. For further details, please visit: