Conference Dates: October 5-8, 2022
Conference Location: ICE JEJU
Conference Chair: Gun-IL Im, MD, PhD
Conference Co-Chair: Byung Soo Kim, PhD
Conference Program Chair: Byung Hyune Choi, PhD
Host Organization: Korean Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Society (KTERMS)
Chapters - Asia Pacific
Upcoming Chapter Meetings
Conference Dates: October 5-8, 2022
Conference Dates: October 17-20, 2023
Conference Location: The Chinese University of Hong Kong / Hong Kong Science & Technology Park
Conference Chair: Rocky Tuan, President of CUHK
Program Co-Chairs: Raymond Tong, Chair of BME, CUHK and Ling Qin, ORT, CUHK
1. Call for Nominations
TERMIS-AP announces the call for nominations for the 2021 TERMIS-AP Awards Program. There will be no normal TERMIS-AP Chapter conference in the year of the World Congress. The awards will be presented to the recipients at a TERMIS-AP Local Conference in December 2021.
The deadline for the submission of nominations for the 2021 TERMIS-AP Awards Program is Thursday, August 26th, 2021.
More information available on the awards program page here.
2. Student Paper Competition
|2021 TERMIS-AP Virtual Student Paper Contest|
|We are pleased to announce:|
|2021 TERMIS-AP Webinar Student Paper Contest (2021-TERMIS-SPC) will be held as an on-line international symposium on 12/18 (Sat) and 12/19 (Sun) in order to promote students for their research activity in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine in Asia and Pacific regions. We are looking forward to your or your students participation.|
|Honorary Chairmen: Prof. Yasuhiko Tabata (Kyoto U) and Prof. Jen Ming Wang (CGU)|
|Chairmen: Prof. Akon Higuchi (NCU) and Prof. Guoping Chen (NIMS)|
|Co-Chairmen: Jiao Jiao Li (UTS) and Haiyan Li (RMIT)|
Journal of Materials Chemistry B, Royal Society of Chemistry and the
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 21, 2021
Students from TERMIS-AP region are required to be members of TERMIS.
- Participants of this student paper contest should be a student in universities located within the Asian-Pacific regions.
- Awards: TERMIS-AP Webinar Student Paper Contest (1st , 2nd and 3rd prizes).
- Requirement: Please kindly be a student member of TERMIS, if you are not a student member of TERMIS. If you are not a member of TERMIS, you can join easily . Please refer to: TERMIS Membership Types and TERMIS Membership Application.
- Please send the payment screen of student member of TERMIS or screen shot of your membership page of TERMIS together with Registration form (excel file) and Abstract (word file) as described below.
- Please write name of presenter, name of authors, affiliation, e-mail address, title of presentation, key words in an excel file (registration.elsx). Please make the name of excel file as your name.elsx. (if your first name is Tanjirou, family name is Kamado, and submission date is August 5, then, 8-05-Tanjirou-Kamado.xlsx)
- Please write abstract following the guidance of abstract template. Please make the name of word file as your name.docx. (if your first name is Tanjirou, family name is Kamado, and submission date is August 5, then, 8-05-Tanjirou-Kamado.docx)
- Please send (a) registration form, (b) abstract and (c) TERMIS student member certificate (jpeg or pdf file of payment certificate or your membership homepage) into email@example.com.
- TERMIS Member Certificate: After log in (https://termis.memberclicks.net/login#/login), Go to “Edit My profile”, then you can see your name and membership No. Please take screen shot on this screen and send us.
Deadline of the submission is November 21, 2021.
If you do not receive a registration acknowledgement by the end of November, please send an mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundation of TERMIS-AP Chapter
TERMIS-AP Continental Council
TERMIS-Asia Pacific Awards Program