ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT IS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER 2020.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Your input on the program is important to us and we invite you to submit an abstract for the TERMIS 2021 World Congress.
The congress theme is ‘biologically inspired technology driven regenerative medicine’. Abstracts can be submitted within the following tracks:
- Cell sources (autologous & allogeneic)
- Biomaterial design & development
- Mechanisms of action
- Process engineering
- Preclinical & Clinical
- Enabling technologies: imaging, modeling, fluidics
- Regulatory, Business, Consortia, Patients, SYIS, Sister societies
Proposals can also be submitted within the following accepted symposia:
Click here for the overview.
For each proposal we ask you to provide the following:
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Abstracts should cover original work, with the exception of work that was recently published;
- There is no abstract submission fee;
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission;
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the congress and to present the abstract. However, registration is not required at the time of submission;
- Abstracts cannot be edited/updated after the deadline of the call;
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the TERMIS Scientific Advisory Committee and may be rejected or selected for poster instead of oral presentation;
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the digital abstract book and on the congress website prior to the congress;
- Please note that the corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us;
- If the abstract must be withdrawn, the TERMIS-WC 2021 office must be notified in writing at least ONE MONTH PRIOR to the World Congress via e-mail to email@example.com;
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel and lodging expenses and pay the congress registration fees. Lack of timely registration will result in removal from the congress program.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English;
- The abstract title must be within 200 characters;
- The title should be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the presentation. Do not put a period at the end of the title;
- The abstract description must be within 2,500 characters (approximately 250 words);
- All abstracts can include a maximum of 15 authors;
- You can include a maximum of 3 affiliations;
- The presenting author should be the first author;
- References may be included at the end. Please use a standard format as shown: 1. Langer R, Vacanti JP. Tissue Engineering. Science 260, 920, 1993;
- You have to choose a specific technology track for your abstract submission. Subsequently, you can choose to either submit your abstract directly to a specific symposium in that track or in the track in general. The full overview of symposia per track along with their description is provided in the submission module. Please note that you do not need an invitation by the symposium chairs to submit in a particular symposium. If you choose to submit your abstract in the track itself, you will be asked to indicate one or more topics, as well as one or more application domains related to your abstract. You can enter up to 3 free keywords. An overview of the tracks and application domains is provided in the submission module;
- Please note that you can only be a presenting author for 2 abstracts